Welcome to the Stafford Legacy!

This is the tale of Emory Stafford, a princess from the 1600s that accidentally finds her way into our time. Please start from Generation 1: Chapter 1 (link in the side bar on the right) if you are new to the legacy!

Also, please check out my visual art blog, An Artist's Journey, and give me feeback! I'm looking to learn and grow :) Link is embedded in the bold title.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Looking for a fix!

Hello everyone,

I am extremely sorry for the long hiatus, yet again. I finally have gotten the situation worked out as far as not being able to get into my Sims games. But I had to do a clean install and now no longer have any of my custom content.

I am in the process of tracking down the CC I use for the Stafford Legacy, and am getting close to having everything I need. Luckily, I uploaded the Stafford Legacy sims to the exchange as well, so I still have them. Now it's just a matter of putting all the pieces together!

I'm going to start a poll to see how many of my followers are still active readers or at least following enough to know that a new chapter should be out soon. Please vote!

~QD

No comments:

Post a Comment