Welcome to the Stafford Legacy!

This is the tale of Emory Stafford, a princess from the 1600s that accidentally finds her way into our time. Please start from Generation 1: Chapter 1 (link in the side bar on the right) if you are new to the legacy!

Also, please check out my visual art blog, An Artist's Journey, and give me feeback! I'm looking to learn and grow :) Link is embedded in the bold title.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Sims 4 Stafford Legacy Reboot! Interested??

Hello everyone!!

Long time no see.

So I play Sims 4 now, and I was just feeling my creative writing itch coming back. As I was brainstorming for a story idea, I got the feeling I wanted to revisit The Stafford Legacy. After rereading some of the story and remembering the things I had planned, I got excited all over again.

I also noticed that somehow, after all these years, this blog is still getting views. That was inspiring as well.

SO... if you would enjoy reading a Sims 4 reboot of The Stafford Legacy, continuing where I left off, PLEASE comment!! Thanks!!

~QD

No comments:

Post a Comment