Welcome to the Stafford Legacy!

This is the tale of Emory Stafford, a princess from the 1600s that accidentally finds her way into our time. Please start from Generation 1: Chapter 1 (link in the side bar on the right) if you are new to the legacy!

Also, please check out my visual art blog, An Artist's Journey, and give me feeback! I'm looking to learn and grow :) Link is embedded in the bold title.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lion upgrade issues

Hello all,

So in case you haven't heard, a new operating system for Macs was just released. The new operating system is AWESOME, but unfortunately the Sims games aren't running very well on it. Hopefully the Sims teams are working on patches to update the games for the new system, but until then, I'm stuck without either of my sims games :(

So I will let you know when I am able to play again. Hopefully soon!

~QueenDivetta

No comments:

Post a Comment