Welcome to the Stafford Legacy!

This is the tale of Emory Stafford, a princess from the 1600s that accidentally finds her way into our time. Please start from Generation 1: Chapter 1 (link in the side bar on the right) if you are new to the legacy!

Also, please check out my visual art blog, An Artist's Journey, and give me feeback! I'm looking to learn and grow :) Link is embedded in the bold title.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Little Shameless Advertising... My New Art Blog!

Hello my lovely legacy readers :)

I have started a blog to showcase my artwork. I explain the whole idea and process in the first entry. I'd really love it if you all checked it out and followed me! I'm looking for comments and constructive critisism so I can improve as an artist.

http://anartistsjourney-queendivetta.blogspot.com/

The next chapter of the Stafford legacy is written and the pictures have been taken! All I have to do now is edit the pictures and put them together in the blog :) Won't be long now!

Thanks everybody!

~QueenDivetta

No comments:

Post a Comment