Welcome to the Stafford Legacy!

This is the tale of Emory Stafford, a princess from the 1600s that accidentally finds her way into our time. Please start from Generation 1: Chapter 1 (link in the side bar on the right) if you are new to the legacy!

Also, please check out my visual art blog, An Artist's Journey, and give me feeback! I'm looking to learn and grow :) Link is embedded in the bold title.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Poll: Victoria's Children

Hello everyone!

So I'm getting a drawing tablet for my computer in the mail today to enhance my photo editing, so I'm really excited to play around on that this afternoon!

For those of you who haven't seen it, I wanted to make an official announcement that I've added a new poll to the blog regarding how many children you want Victoria to have. Please go vote, as all of your opinions matter to me!

Thank you so much for reading the Stafford Legacy, and I will be getting a new chapter out within the next few days!

~QueenDivetta

No comments:

Post a Comment