Welcome to the Stafford Legacy!

This is the tale of Emory Stafford, a princess from the 1600s that accidentally finds her way into our time. Please start from Generation 1: Chapter 1 (link in the side bar on the right) if you are new to the legacy!

Also, please check out my visual art blog, An Artist's Journey, and give me feeback! I'm looking to learn and grow :) Link is embedded in the bold title.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Update on it's way!

Hello everyone!

Thank you for being so patient with me as I enjoy my new Sims Medieval game :) It's been a blast, and there's still so much I want to do! I've also taken up writing short stories (nothing long like this, just little stuff) for the forums and have gotten some nice response.

I've also found some ways that maybe in the future can be used to integrate Medieval shots into the story for this legacy as well. The potential is really exciting!

I am now back, however, and will try to start updating more frequently again. I have written the next chapter and will try to take the pictures tomorrow and have it published by the end of the week. So check back soon!

Also, in response to the poll, it looks like I'll be uploading my legacy simmies to the exchange! I know the poll's not quite closed, but it looks like 9 of the 11 people that have voted have supported in some way my adding of the sims to the exchange (and some even said you'd play them as the active family... I'd love to see pics if you do!). Thanks for voting!

~QueenDivetta

No comments:

Post a Comment