Welcome to the Stafford Legacy!

This is the tale of Emory Stafford, a princess from the 1600s that accidentally finds her way into our time. Please start from Generation 1: Chapter 1 (link in the side bar on the right) if you are new to the legacy!

Also, please check out my visual art blog, An Artist's Journey, and give me feeback! I'm looking to learn and grow :) Link is embedded in the bold title.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Brief Hiatus...

Hello everyone!

So, as most of you probably know, Sims Medieval was released today! I have received my preorder, and I absolutely love it!

I'm taking a tiny bit of time off of writing my legacy in order to "break in" the new game... while still keeping up with college and work and stuff... haha. So I won't be gone too long, but do know that I'm off enjoying the new game :)

Meanwhile, I hope you all will enjoy catching up on chapters you may have missed, and I'll be back and posting again in no time!

~QueenDivetta

No comments:

Post a Comment