Welcome to the Stafford Legacy!

This is the tale of Emory Stafford, a princess from the 1600s that accidentally finds her way into our time. Please start from Generation 1: Chapter 1 (link in the side bar on the right) if you are new to the legacy!

Also, please check out my visual art blog, An Artist's Journey, and give me feeback! I'm looking to learn and grow :) Link is embedded in the bold title.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another note on Exchange sims...

Hey everybody!

I can't believe my Stafford Legacy sims have already received as many downloads as they have! Thank you so much!

I would really appreciate it if you would take just a second to Recommend them. It only takes a second to click the button, and I'm trying to get to at least 100 Recs so I can get the forum badge :) Plus it's great to know that you all appreciate my work!

Thanks again for your DLs, everybody! You all are awesome!

~QueenDivetta

No comments:

Post a Comment