Welcome to the Stafford Legacy!

This is the tale of Emory Stafford, a princess from the 1600s that accidentally finds her way into our time. Please start from Generation 1: Chapter 1 (link in the side bar on the right) if you are new to the legacy!

Also, please check out my visual art blog, An Artist's Journey, and give me feeback! I'm looking to learn and grow :) Link is embedded in the bold title.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Another Life Update... haha

Hello again everybody,

I know it's been a while since I posted a chapter, I'm sorry! We are in the throws of final exams and I've been studying/practicing like crazy (I'm a voice major). Our exams are about two weeks long, but after today (I have three performance-based exams today) I will be nearly done.

So hopefully some time this weekend I'll be able to get another chapter out. And then after Wednesday, I'll be done with classes and be able to post much more frequently on a regular basis.

Thank you all for being patient! Exams are a doozy this year... be back soon!

~QueenDivetta

No comments:

Post a Comment