Welcome to the Stafford Legacy!

This is the tale of Emory Stafford, a princess from the 1600s that accidentally finds her way into our time. Please start from Generation 1: Chapter 1 (link in the side bar on the right) if you are new to the legacy!

Also, please check out my visual art blog, An Artist's Journey, and give me feeback! I'm looking to learn and grow :) Link is embedded in the bold title.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Small Update

Hello all!

I'm looking forward SO MUCH to officially starting this legacy on Christmas day! I have a small update regarding the time period of my princess founder for this legacy. If you read my last post that has a sneak peak of the legacy, you'll know that I mentioned that my founder would be from the 1800s. Well, I've been browsing through historical CC, and I'm discovering that it's going to be more do-able to place her in the 1700s instead. There's just more 1600s-1700s CC around right now than any other historical period.

Not too big of a change, but just wanted to let those of you who may be historical garb buffs know about the change in time period!

I'm testing out certain outfits and styles in game now! I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment