Welcome to the Stafford Legacy!

This is the tale of Emory Stafford, a princess from the 1600s that accidentally finds her way into our time. Please start from Generation 1: Chapter 1 (link in the side bar on the right) if you are new to the legacy!

Also, please check out my visual art blog, An Artist's Journey, and give me feeback! I'm looking to learn and grow :) Link is embedded in the bold title.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hi all!

So I did indeed get Late Night for Christmas! Which means I started work on this legacy today! I do regret that I will be unable to post the first chapter today as Late Night is a little laggy so it's taking me a little while longer than I thought to try everything out so that I can have a good idea of how to incorporate some of that stuff for my story.

I have, however, as promised, begun working on it! I have written the story for the first 3 chapters and created my founder. Now all I need is to actually take the pictures! So never fear, I will definitely be posting the first chapter by tomorrow!

I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas, and thanks for following! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment