Welcome to the Stafford Legacy!

This is the tale of Emory Stafford, a princess from the 1600s that accidentally finds her way into our time. Please start from Generation 1: Chapter 1 (link in the side bar on the right) if you are new to the legacy!

Also, please check out my visual art blog, An Artist's Journey, and give me feeback! I'm looking to learn and grow :) Link is embedded in the bold title.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Would you continue reading?

Hello everyone!

I know it has been a very, very long time since I've updated this legacy. I got extremely busy with work and my college studies and also discovered a new Sims 3 story forum called Writers Block, which provided tremendous support for growing Sims 3 authors. I got way more response to my stories there than I do here, so I started focusing on those stories instead.

However, I had a huge fan base for this story all the way from the start. So, to make sure you all know how much I did (and still do!) appreciate you, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask you a question. Is there anyone still out there that is just dying for me to continue this story? I really put my heart and soul into this story. It was my first Sims 3 story, and I still love it. But I got discouraged by the dwindling comments.

I now can tell that there have still been a steady flow of page hits since I stopped posting, and that made me wonder whether there were still people out there waiting for me to continue. I know that might be a lot to ask, considering how long it's been since I last updated.

But if you all are out there... please post a comment so I know you're there. If there are even a few of you left, I will do all in my power to continue this story.

Again, I apologize for my extended absence and hope you will post if you're still interested in reading!

~QueenDivetta

1 comment:

  1. OH! Why has no one commented? I just found your story today via the Fangs Legacy page and I love it. I love the plot and I really like the idea of traveling through time as a princess :) Really, I have enjoyed it up to this part.

    ReplyDelete