Welcome to the Stafford Legacy!

This is the tale of Emory Stafford, a princess from the 1600s that accidentally finds her way into our time. Please start from Generation 1: Chapter 1 (link in the side bar on the right) if you are new to the legacy!

Also, please check out my visual art blog, An Artist's Journey, and give me feeback! I'm looking to learn and grow :) Link is embedded in the bold title.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Quick Update

Hello everybody!

I just wanted to make yet another excuse for my long hiatus. I want you all to know that I haven't stopped the legacy, and I'm still writing parts of the story. I haven't posted in a while because I got a full time job over the summer, so I've been really busy. But I promise, I'm still working on the Stafford Legacy and writing the story.

Thank you for reading and for your support! And to my new followers of late, thanks for joining us!

~QueenDivetta

2 comments:

  1. I love your legacy and I can't wait for the next chapter!
    I added it on my blog: http://dstoriescorner.blogspot.com/p/looking-for.html
    Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it!! And thank you so much for putting me on your blog :) I really appreciate it! I'm really enjoying my new job! I'll try to get a new chapter up soon!

    ReplyDelete