Welcome to the Stafford Legacy!

This is the tale of Emory Stafford, a princess from the 1600s that accidentally finds her way into our time. Please start from Generation 1: Chapter 1 (link in the side bar on the right) if you are new to the legacy!

Also, please check out my visual art blog, An Artist's Journey, and give me feeback! I'm looking to learn and grow :) Link is embedded in the bold title.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Update

Hey everybody!

Thanks for continuing to vote in the poll! 4 days left!

I just wanted to account for the lack of posting. As I think I mentioned before, I am in an opera right now. We are in tech week currently (for anyone who doesn't know, it's the final week of rehearsals where you add costumes, makeup, hair, lighting and props, etc.) and next week are the performances. I've been really busy with that, PLUS my birthday is on Monday! So I probably won't be posting until all of this is over. Everything will be officially over on Feb 7th. Hopefully I will update again shortly after that.

Sorry for the wait! Please continue to vote in the poll while I'm hard at work singing and dancing to my little heart's content! :)

2 comments:

  1. I voted. :)

    I just barely found your blog while I was browsing the TS3 forums, and I have to say I am not disappointed. I was kind of reminded of Enchanted as I started, but it's definitely different. Love it! Keep it going! I'll follow you so I don't miss an update.

    I also have a Sims 3 blog, and would appreciate if you could follow me as well. (It's not required. XD ) http://graynesims.blogspot.com/

    Looking forward to reading more!

    ~Shannachka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found me, and glad you are enjoying the story! Thank you for reading, commenting, following and voting!

    I'll go check out your blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete