Welcome to the Stafford Legacy!

This is the tale of Emory Stafford, a princess from the 1600s that accidentally finds her way into our time. Please start from Generation 1: Chapter 1 (link in the side bar on the right) if you are new to the legacy!

Also, please check out my visual art blog, An Artist's Journey, and give me feeback! I'm looking to learn and grow :) Link is embedded in the bold title.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Sorry for the Delay

Hello everyone!

I hope you're enjoying the legacy!

I'm playing on a Macbook Pro, and, as you may have heard, Macs sometimes have issues with CC hair not showing up. Well, mine's been acting up, so I'm not currently able to take pictures. I'm working on the problem, but if I can't fix it any time soon, I'll just replace the hairstyles with non-CC choices.

I'm also in the process of moving back into my college dorm after winter break, so things have been a little crazy. I promise I'm still writing the story, and working on the CC hair problem. I'll hopefully be updating again sometime this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment