Welcome to the Stafford Legacy!

This is the tale of Emory Stafford, a princess from the 1600s that accidentally finds her way into our time. Please start from Generation 1: Chapter 1 (link in the side bar on the right) if you are new to the legacy!

Also, please check out my visual art blog, An Artist's Journey, and give me feeback! I'm looking to learn and grow :) Link is embedded in the bold title.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Changing cities

Hello everybody!

So I've been writing this legacy in Bridgeport from the beginning. However, due to the horrible lag in the city (due to some routing problem or something, which hopefully, at SOME point, EA will fix, but who knows) I'm finding it necessary to move my legacy to a new city that I downloaded. This city has all of the LN features (bars, clubs, high rises, celebs and vamps) without the lag.

I'm not going to write the move into the story, as it's not really that important, but I wanted you all to know that that's why there will be a change in the setting. I'm hoping to find the same brownstone building to use as their home, but I can't remember if that particular one is in the new city. If not, I will move them into something similar.

Because of all of these changes, I've got a lot of work to do. Not to mention that the next two chapters are INTENSE (I've already written them, just need to take pics and publish) and might take a little extra time. So between the epicness and the move to a new city, it might be a day or two more before I can publish an update. But they're coming!

Thanks for reading everyone! I hope you are enjoying the legacy! :)

~QueenDivetta

No comments:

Post a Comment